Return To Egypt with Sedona Soul Adventures
October 3 – 16, 2011, February 20 – March 4, 2012
October 3-16, 2011
Come with us as we explore the mysteries of ancient Egypt and connect with her incredible energies.
In February, 2011, the Sedona Soul Adventures Return to Egypt Tour was the first American group to visit Egypt after the Egyptian people claimed their independence. It was a joyous, incredible time. And how wonderful and incredible to be there without the usual hordes of tourists.
Here is a listing of the special, unique arrangements we have been able to make because of our close alliance with our Egyptian travel partners, with whom we have been doing this sacred work since 1995.
- We will have private time inside the Great Pyramid — 2 hours just for our group as we do amazing ceremonies and rituals inside the King’s Chamber and Queen’s Chamber.
- Our own private visit to the incredible Cairo Museum (the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities) – 2 hours to see the treasures of King Tut, the statues, the amazing jewelry, the mummies, all without pushing and shoving with the thousands of visitors who come there each day.
- We will have private time just for our group between the Paws of the Sphinx, which has been closed to the general public since 2001. The meditation we will do there on our last day is phenomenal.
- The Valley of the Kings has become very crowded over the past few years; we will have our own private admission to the Tomb of Ramses VI, a stunningly beautiful tomb which has been closed to the public for restoration but has been recently reopened to only a select number of visitors each day. Ramses’ tomb contains amazing hieroglyphics and scenes of the afterlife, including one of the most beautiful representations of Nut, the Goddess of the Sky.
- The Temples of Karnak are another area that have become overridden with tourists. We will have private time just for our group inside the Temple of Sekhmet, Goddess of Anger and Transformation, and that ceremony is one that is always one of the most potent.
- We will have a private visit to the home of an Egyptian family. We are invited to be the guests of the Fayed family at their home on our last night in Egypt (they live across the street from the Sphinx!) and it is an honor to be welcomed into their home.
Combine all of the above with our fabulous 5-star 5 Day Cruise on the Nile, seeing the amazing statues and temples at Abu Simbel, the Isis Temple at Philae, the Temple of Hatsepshut, etc., etc., it will be the trip of a lifetime.
This is your chance to experience Egypt with a group of like-minded spiritual travelers, visiting sacred places the typical tourist never sees. Our focus is on creating spiritual awakenings and initiations, but the practical details of the trip are all first-rate: five-star accommodations, amazing ceremonies, the very best that Egypt offers.Be sure to check out the online video preview, and/or request a high resolution DVD preview of the Tour.
Return with us to Egypt and send in your deposit now!